This web site employs cookies of our own and/or third parties.
Cookies are small files installed in the hard disk or the browser and are useful to personalize services, make navigation easier and obtain information about the web users. We are using the following cookies:
• ASPSESSIONIDQAQSBDBB: session cookie used uniquely to identify the user with the server. This cookie only lasts while the session is on and is automatically erased when you close your browser. It is an anonymous cookie and does not permit identifying the user.
• PHPSESSID: session cookie used uniquely to identify the user with the server. This cookie only lasts while the session is on and is automatically erased when you close your browser. It is an anonymous cookie and does not permit identifying the user.
• aceptacion_cookies: a first-party cookie used to remember if the user has closed the banner or informative message about cookie use in the web, when the “Accept” button is clicked. It is an anonymous cookie which lasts 1 day and does not permit identifying the user.
• _utma, _utmc, _utmz, _utmb: Google Analytics cookies destined to analyze the web. The gathered information is absolutely anonymous and does not permit to identify users in any way.
• _utma: This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Its duration is 2 years.
• _utmc, _utmb: these cookies calculate when a session is finished. _utmb registers the time of accessing the site while _utmc checks if the session must be kept open or a new session must be open. _utmb expires 30 minutes after the last register of the site visited while _utmc is a session cookie and is erased automatically when the site is changed or the browser is closed.
• _utmz: registers the origin of the user and the keywords. Its duration is 6 months although it is renewed each time the site is accessed, unless it is a direct access.
Blocking all cookies may protect privacy but it can also limit the browsing experience in certain web sites. If you wish to know how to deactivate the cookies most common web browsers, you can access the following tutorials: